Cal Pump M387
Stainless Steel and Bronze Circulating Pump
$128.15 - $265.99
Flow Rate Selection
Cal Pump M387 Stainless Steel and Bronze Circulating Pump Description
Longtime Cal Pump customers rely on their stainless steel and bronze pumps, and once you've owned one, you'll know why. Five different models with flow rates from 225 gph to 1,200 gph cover a wide variety of uses. All pumps in this series come with a two-year warranty and will provide trouble free use in freshwater, saltwater or chlorinated water (3-5ppm). You can even use it in hot water up to 110°F!
Cal Pump - Circulating Pump Applications:
- Ideal for Koi Pond Applications.
- Ponds and Water Gardens.
- Medium to Large Sized Fountains.
- Water Displays.
- Waterfalls and Streams.
- Two year warranty.
- Premium stainless steel and bronze construction for longevity.
- Suitable for fresh, salt or chlorinated water applications (max of 3-5 ppm).
- Can be used in hot water applications up to 110°F.
- Extremely quiet operation.
- Use submerged or in open air.
- Features a flow adjuster.
- Has a 6 Ft. Cord.
Cal Pump - Circulation Pump Specifications:
|Flow in GPH at Various Heights|
|Model||Amps||Watts||Max Flow||Max Ht.||1'||3'||5'||7'||9'||11'||13'||15'||17'|