Rainbow (PENTAIR) M3543
Rainbow 320 Series In-Line Chemical Feeders
$109.33 - $131.95
- Top loading makes it easy to add chemicals
- Installs in return line on pressure side of pump downstream of all equipment
- 50 psi maximum operating pressure
- Holds 11 large or 98 small bromine or slow dissolving trichlor tablets
- Standard with 2 Inch slip PVC fittings and adapters for 1-1/2 Inch
Rainbow (PENTAIR) M3543 Rainbow 320 Series In-Line Chemical Feeders Description
The Rainbow 320 Series In line Chlorinators / Chemical Feeders are designed for permanent installation in the return line of pools and spas, with no drilling required. Comes with standard 2 inch slip PVC pipe fittings and adapters for 1-1/2 inch slip installation.
These inline chemical feeders work on the pressure side of the pump, and are designed for slow dissolving Trichlor tabs and sticks, or bromine tabs and sticks. Includes a heavy-duty 1/2 inch control valve and a replaceable 1/2 inch check valve. Unit comes with feed line installed in the bottom of chlorinator for normal use, but is also drilled and tapped at the top of chlorinator if additional chlorine or bromine dispersion is required. Top feed 1/2 inch x 18 inch extension tubing is included.
Rainbow 320 Series In-Line Chlorinators / Chemical Feeders Features:
- Available in clear and amber for easy tablet level monitoring
- No special venting required
- Completely enclosed system
- No escaping gases
- All Rainbow Feeders are NSF Listed
- Installs in return line on pressure side of pump downstream of all equipment.
- Standard with 2 inch slip PVC fittings and adapters for 1 1/2 inch
Rainbow 320 Series Chlorine Feeders / Chemical Feeders Capacities:
|Model||MFG Number||Tablet Storage Capacity||Pool Size
|320||R171096||11 Large or 98 Small Tablets||6,500 to 27,000 gallons||18,000 to 70,000 gallons|
|320c||R171218||11 Large or 98 Small Tablets||6,500 to 27,000 gallons||18,000 to 70,000 gallons|
|322||R171100||0.5 pound of Small Tablets||Spa Only||Spa Only|