Applied Biochemists 407303
NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE
Applied Biochemists 407303 Pooltrine Description
Applied Biochemists - Pooltrine Features:
- Algaecide and water clarifier.
- Especially effective in shadowed or indoor pools.
- No waiting to swim..
- No filter clogging.
Applied Biochemists - Pooltrine Application:
Visible algae growth:
- 6 oz. of Pooltrine 60 per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
Initial clean water treatment:
- 9 oz. of Pooltrine 60 per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- 3 oz. of Pooltrine 60 per 10,000 gallons of pool water weekly.
1. Pools containing heavy algae growth should be cleaned prior to using POOLTRINE 60. 24 hours after treating visible algae growth, algae debris should be removed using standard cleaning procedures.
2. Dilute POOLTRINE 60 with at least nine parts of water before applying. Pour required amount of POOLTRINE 60 into a plastic watering can and fill with water.
3. Maintaining constant pool circulation, sprinkle solution around edge of pool.