Applied Biochemists 407803
NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE
Applied Biochemists 407803 Gold-N-Clear Description
Gold-N-Clear is a super-concentrated clarifier that clears cloudy water. Its unique color-changing formula changes from gold to blue as it removes small particles that dull the water's appearance.
- Super-concentrated - 1 oz. treats 6,000 gallons.
- Fast-acting clarifier - clears cloudy water quickly.
- Compatible with other pool formulas including biguanide sanitizers.
- Swim immediately after treatment.
- Gold-N-Clear is a highly concentrated formula and should be diluted before adding to the pool.
- Add correct dosage to a pail filled with pool water (water in pail will turn a blue color)
- Apply entire mixture into pool around pool edge. Circulate water for several hours.
Initial Treatment: 1 oz. per 6,000 gallons. For very cloudy water, use 1 oz. per 3,000 gallons.
Maintenance Treatment: 1 oz. per 6,000 gallons every week for heaver swimmer load. For light swimmer load, apply 1 oz. per 6,000 gallons every 2 weeks.
For best results, use Gold-N-Clear regularly, especially after each filter backwashing or cleaning, as well as after algaecide treatment to remove dead algae particles.