Digital Pool & Spa Heater - Electronic Ignition, 2-6K Ft Elevation 206,000 BTU - Natural Gas
Reg. Price: $2,570.90
- PolyTuf Textured Powder Coating
- Microprocessor-Controlled Thermostat
- Wind-Resistant Design
Raypak 009220 Digital Pool & Spa Heater - Electronic Ignition, 2-6K Ft Elevation 206,000 BTU - Natural Gas Description
- PolyTuf Textured Powder Coating - This gas heater has a polyester-coated, non-corrosive cabinet that is more durable than solvent-borne and waterborne-coated metal cabinets. Every piece of sheet metal goes through a 7-stage wash system, making certain the powder paint has a perfect bond. Underneath the tough, yet beautiful finish you will find galvanized metal that offers superior rust prevention and years of durable service
- Fire Tile - A ceramic fiber combustion box keeps your heater running efficiently while keeping the outside jacket cool. By using this space-age material the heater won't retain residual heat after it is turned off, allowing it to be installed without the
- Fuel-Efficient - Energy-smart heaters consistently achieve the highest efficiency ratings. They meet or exceed all federal and state standards
- Microprocessor-Controlled Thermostat - This Digital gas heater features a microprocessor-based control center. This control allows you to set your pool or spa temperature precisely at your favorite setting just by pressing the up or down temperature
- Self-Diagnostic - On-board diagnostic controls let the user and the service professional know what is going on with the heater at all times. In the event that you would ever have a problem with the heater, the digital display will indicate the source
- Remote Compatible - Compatible with most major pool control and remote systems on the market today. Any two-wire or three-wire remote can connect to the heater and be integrated into the pool control system of your choice
- Electronic Ignition - This Digital heaters come standard with intermittent spark ignition pilot safety controls. What this means is that the pilot only comes on when there is a call for heat. This provides an energy-efficient way to control your heater's
- Wind-Resistant Design - No need for fans to combat drafting problems. This heater is designed to draft naturally in outdoor installations with its exclusive low-profile design. It is so thoughtfully and carefully designed it actually protects itself from the things that tend to stifle ordinary pool and spa heaters. It delivers uninterrupted heating performance regardless of falling leaves, wind, airborne debris, rain, downdrafts, updrafts, sleet, snow, etc
- Polymer Headers - Prevent rust stains from harming your pool’s surface, giving you years of trouble-free swimming pleasure
- All-Copper-Fin-Tube Heat Exchanger - The fin tubes of the heat exchanger are each made from a single piece of extRuudd copper. This integral-fin design allows maximum heat transfer to be attained and maintained
- Stainless Steel Tube Sheet - Stainless steel tube sheets are used on all these gas heaters. This allows for a completely nonferrous waterway, leaving your pool truly rust-free
- CPVC 2 Inch Water Connections - Standard with every Heater is a set of 2 Inch slip-fit CPVC water connections to make your installation secure and effortless
- Condensation Protection - The Unitherm Governor helps reduce condensation from low inlet water temperatures. It automatically regulates the water flow to help keep the water temperature in the heat exchanger above 105 deg F. Both water temperature and water flow rate are controlled to eliminate condensation, sooting, and scale build-up that can shorten heater life
- High Flow Rates - This gas heater comes with an automatic bypass built into the header. You'll find that the heater is capable of handling water flow at a rate up to 125 gpm
- Burner Tray - Every burner tray is built to last, from the stainless steel burners to the aluminized metal used in the heat sensitive areas. Innovative design allows for the easy removal of the tray and burners for servicing
Natural Gas Digital Pool & Spa Heater Specifications:
- Cabinet Width 29"
- Depth 28"
- Height 40"
- Height with Optional Indoor Stack hood 64-1/2"
- Flue Diameter 9"
- Gas Pipe Connection Size ¾"
- Water Connection Size 2"
- 82% Thermal Efficiency