Applied Biochemists 406503
NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE
Applied Biochemists 406503 Algaetrine Description
Algaetrine Economically kills algae and prevents regrowth without requiring pool closing.
Applied Biochemists - Algaetrine Features:
- Kills green and mustard algae.
- Does not require pool to be closed.
Applied Biochemists - Algaetrine Application:
1. Dilute with at least nine parts of water before applying.
2. Pour required amount into a plastic watering can and fill with water.
3. Maintain continuous pool circulation, sprinkle solution around edge of pool.
Visible Algae Growth:
- 16 oz. per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
Prevention of Algae:
- 8 oz. per 10,000 gallons of pool water once every two weeks.