Compool (PENTAIR) CP30TLX 30TLX Shared Equipment Control System Description
Compool 30TLX Shared Equipment Control System:
The COMPOOL 30TLX automated control system makes operating your pool and spa as easy as touching a button. This COMPOOL automation control system allows you to operate your pool and spa from a control center inside your home. Just push a button to program lighting, heating, or cleaning cycles. No complicated sequences or menu selections. And with easy-to-use programming buttons, you come home to a spa that is preheated and waiting to enjoy.
The Compool 30TLX Control System is designed for use with pools and spas which share a common filtration system. The remote switchplate is suitable for indoor or outdoor locations with toggle switches for Pool-Spa switching.
The only difference between the Compool 30TX and the Compool 30TLX is that the Compool 30TLX includes a 100 amp subpanel and the Compool 30TX does not.
Compool 30TLX Shared Equipment Control System Features:
- Remote Switchplate with Heater (single or dual thermostat) and 2 Auxiliary circuits (e.g. Pool Light and Spa Light).
- Power Center with mechanical time clock for the Filter Pump
- 3 power relays
- Heater cool-down cycle
- System includes (2) Valve Actuators for pool/spa switching and 100 ft. of Hook-up Cable for wiring Remote Switchplate.
- 100 amp circuit breaker sub-panel.
- CP-30 CONTROL PANEL w/ 100 FOOT CABLE
- TWO CVA-24T VALVE ACTUATORs
- LX-30L LOAD CENTER
- 100 AMP SUB PANEL
Compool 30TLX Shared Equipment Control System Specifications:
|CP30TLX||Filter + 2 Auxiliaries||3 / 4||115v / 230v||4 @ 230v||20||2 / 3|