Atlas Minerals & Chemicals 530318
14oz, 2-Part Epoxy Putty White
Atlas Minerals & Chemicals 530318 14oz, 2-Part Epoxy Putty White Description
Epoxybond Pool Putty is a unique two-part, hand-moldable epoxy putty specially formulated for concrete or gunite swimming pool plaster repairs. The convenient cartridge form provides a simple, equal mixing ratio (1 to 1). Just cut, mix and fix. There is no need to drain the pool to repair leaks and cracks because Epoxybond Pool Putty hardens under water. Once cured, it will not shrink or sag.
Mixing and Application
Underwater Swimming Pool Plaster Repairs
1. Area to be repaired must be free of loose particles, slime and algae.
2. Mix equal amounts of Resin and Hardener thoroughly, above water, until putty is uniform in color.
3. For best adhesion, press putty firmly into area requiring repair.
1. Area to be repaired must be thoroughly cleaned. Remove grease, loose particles and rust. For best adhesion, roughen surface with wire brush or sand paper.
2. Mix equal amounts of Resin and Hardener thoroughly until putty is uniform in color.
3. For above water repairs, the putty can be contoured or smoothed by carefully rubbing with a wet sponge.
Note: It is important to apply Epoxybond Pool Putty at least 1/16” thick. After application, Epoxybond Pool Putty should not be disturbed until completely cured.