|Never Lube 3 Way Valve 2" - 2-1/2"||4717||$72.25|
|Never Lube 3 Way Valve 1-1/2" - 2"||4715||$72.36|
|Never Lube - 2-Way 2" - 2-1/2"||4716||$70.53|
|Never Lube - 2-Way 1-1/2" - 2"||4724||$67.33|
|Jandy, JVA 2444 24v||4424||$180.13|
|AquaLink RS Power Centers 6613 Power Center, Standard||6613||$491.5|
|AquaLink RS Power Centers 6614 Power Center, With Subpanel||6614||$607.2||
See Replacement for This Item
Jandy AquaLink PDA Pool And Spa Wireless Control System
AquaLink Digital PDA Pool /Spa Control System
The Jandy AquaLink PDA (Pool Digital Assistant) is a great quality control at a very reasonable price. The Jandy PDA Pool Digital Assistant, brings the power and flexibility of a wireless control system to the palm of your hand. Imagine never getting out of the pool or spa to adjust the temperature, turn on a jet or waterfall. Wherever you are, virtually every pool and spa function can be performed from the Jandy Wireless PDA.
The PDA-PS4, PDA-PS6, and PDA-PS8 are designed for pools with an attached spa that share equipment between the pool and the spa such as filters pumps and heaters.
For pool only or spa only systems please see these Jandy AquaLink PDA's.
Jandy AquaLink Digital PDA Pool OR Spa Control System Features:
- Ultra compact, wireless, waterproof, handheld remote - it even floats!
- New 3R Technology - Rapid Response Rate - communicates 3 times faster and offers a robust, reliable communication network for a flexible and simple installation
- 500 ft. range of operation - does not require line of sight
- Lower installation costs than a hard wired system
- No wiring between the equipment and the control panel - that means no trench, conduit, or indoor wiring
- Simplified Windows® style drop-down menus for control of filter pump, spa switch-over, heater, solar and up to 7 auxiliary circuits with the push of just one button
- 2 program on/off times for each circuit
- Personalized programming/labeling of all equipment and service information
- AquaPure interface for control of on-site chlorine production
- JandyColors pool and spa colored light interface for convenient color changing
- Large backlit display of signal strength, battery charge, day, time, water temperatures plus complete equipment status
- Powered by two AA batteries - average life, one pool season
- The PDA will NOT control features such as Light Dimming, Dusk Activation, DST, SpaLink, Home Automation Interface, All Off, In Floor Automation, Device Run Time and Diagnostics
Jandy AquaLink Digital PDA Pool /Spa Control System Capacity Chart:
|Model #|| Will Control
| Will Control
|Number of Controls
for Auxiliary Devices
|PDA-PS4||YES||YES||1 to 3|
|PDA-PS6||YES||YES||1 to 5|
|PDA-PS8||YES||YES||1 to 7|
Each Jandy control system will operate a main filter pump, a heater, and a set number of other devices (known as auxiliaries). You simply purchase a control system with enough auxiliaries to operate all the equipment you would like to operate.
For example if you have a Filter Pump, a Heater and a Light - The filter pump and heater will be run and the light counts as your first "auxiliary" . If you add a booster pump for the spa jets that would count as your second auxiliary item, etc.*Important Note* When you order a Jandy control system it is sold in multiple parts. You must order the control system and one power center to enclose it. You can use the "subpanel" power center which has slots in it for circuit breakers for equipment, or the "standard" unit which has no slots for circuit breakers, or you can use the "Purelink" Power center that includes the circuitry for an add on chlorine generator.
AquaLink RS PDA Installation Manual
AquaLink RS PDA Owners Manual